Ir al contenido principal

Blame It On The Sun - Stevie Wonder



Where has my love gone?
How can I go on?
It seems dear love has gone away

Where is my spirit?
I'm nowhere near it,
Oh yes, my love has gone astray

But I'll blame it on the sun,
The sun that didn't shine,
I'll blame it on the wind and the trees

I'll blame it on the time that never was enough,
I'll blame it on the tide and the sea,
But, my heart blames it on me

Who poured the love out?
What made this bitter doubt?
Is peace not here for me to see?

Wish I could tell you,
What I am feeling,
But, words won't come for me to speak

But I'll blame it on the sun,
That didn't fill the sky,
I'll blame it on the birds and the trees

I'll blame it on the day that ended once too soon,
I'll blame it on the nights that could not be,
But, my heart blames it on me

[Background]...Yeh, yeh, yeh, ooh,
Your heart blames it on you this time


Comentarios

Amanda dijo…
Conoche.

Entradas más populares de este blog

El Menos de la Familia

Aca algunos rostros de mi mania de reproduccion. Para la Violenta con cariño.

Una estrella lo suficientemente distante

Las ventanas del edificio en la esquina reflejan parte del cielo. Sobre los autos y las personas que pasan algo de esta tarde transforma su paso cotidiano; somos ese reflejo que pasa de la luz a la sombra. Ese instante acabándose siempre.